As a Project Associate, the incumbent will be required to work on the project. This would involve, but not be limited to:
- Traveling to the above-listed states and collecting information for the study, as advised by project lead at TERI (in accordance with study requirements)
- Collation and analysis of data and information collected from states
- Report writing and preparing presentations
- Working with IIT Delhi and DIMTS teams
- Representing TERI is project-related internal and external meetings
Master Degree in Transport Planning, Traffic Engineering, Civil Engineering and similar fields from reputed Institute/University.
Excellent communication skills, research writing skills
Sound technical background and analytical skills.
Ability to work as a team and take initiative.
Willingness to take responsibility to ensure timely completion of tasks.
Please apply latest by 28 Feb 2017